Experience, Knowledge and Integrity since 2005
New home . . . second home . . . rental property. You want to know exactly what you’re buying before you buy.
IMPORTANT RADON UPDATE FROM NHDES
As of Dec. 2015, The State of New Hampshire has changed its recommendation guidelines regarding radon in water.
Threshold Home Inspection is the only home inspection business based in Cheshire County providing TESTING AND ADVICE supported by National AARST-NRPP Certification.
For more information please visit our Radon and Water Testing Page
Professional Home Inspection
Threshold Home Inspection eases your mind with a professional and timely home inspection.
- Together we’ll walk through the house and examine the condition of all visible and reasonably accessible areas and systems.
- Your questions receive clear answers, and your concerns are addressed, both during and after the inspection.
- Recommendations are made to contact specialists or consultants for further evaluation or repair, if needed.
- You receive a complete written report by e-mail in less than 48 hours.
- Inspections are scheduled for your convenience.
From chimney to basement, from front drive to back patio, Threshold applies years of experience to your home inspection.
- Complete radon and water testing is available on request.
What do Threshold’s customers have to say?
“Earl answered all my questions I had about being in this climate since I was moving from San Francisco.”
R. Subers, Hancock, NH